This week for Expert’s Corner we interviewed the team from Silver Sound Entertainment. We asked them a few questions about what it’s like to work in the wedding industry and a few ways to make your wedding day run smoothly.
1. What are the most important things to ask when selecting live entertainment?
“When Selecting live entertainment for your wedding several things are most important
- Are you able to meet and consult with the actual DJ/MC that will be performing the day of the event?
- Are they are willing to listen and help you achieve the vision you have for the special day.
- How many weddings have they performed at previously?
- Lastly do you click with their personality”
2. What are some trends in wedding music that you’re currently seeing?
“It depends on the age bracket. Younger couples seem to want the hype approach with mixes of music leaning towards current hits and party/EDM like music where the older couples seem to want to flashback to the classics that have packed dance floors for ages.”
3. What is your favorite part about your job?
“Getting the honor to be part of the couples very special day and helping to create lasting memories and most of all smiles.”